I like...
... laughing so hard it hurts.
... my super-spontaneous-self.
... Corrine Bailey-Rae's newest album.
... emailing with Desi & Krissa nearly every day.
I don't like...
... that I feel like I have so much to do, and none of it is getting done.
I don't like...
... that I feel like I have so much to do, and none of it is getting done.
... that I had to cancel coffee with a friend who needs someone to talk to.
... people that just don't get it and make the same mistakes time & again.
I want you to know...
... that my program fee due date is February 20th and if you would like to donate, blog about it, or ask a friend to donate, I'll be forever indebted.
I've planned...
... and been disappointed.
... and been disappointed.
... to make fancy cupcakes for Jackie's birthday soiree. (so excited)
... to be my own valentine this year and am so excited for my gift.
I want to say to someone special... (two someone's)
... you are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for. keep your chin up and know that my door is always open.
"What lies behind us & what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us."
... you made me smile & laugh for hours. I loved every minute.

"/>


4 comments:
aw such a wonderful post!
laughing till it hurts is one of the best things. and i just tweeted about your cause! i really hope you are able to go!!
and i love that you are your own valentine! simply wonderful.
Love Love it! Love Love Love you!!
i love this post...so cute! and so happy!!!
chelsea - Thank you so so much!
Post a Comment