1.11.2010

Pieces of me... January

Ok - I saw this post format a couple of weeks ago at Jenni's blog and I thought I'd give it a go...


I like...
...that I've 'met' so many wonderful ladies by starting this blog.
...my hair au natural lately (no blow drying this month).
...that if I wait long enough, someone else will add wood to the fire.

I don't like...
...not being able to fall asleep lately (insomnia is awful).
...having to help carry a 260-pound pool table (dad's christmas present from his girls) from the truck to the front porch and having my leg crushed when it fell on me on the stairs (not really crushed, just major bruising)
...that I had to push out my trip start date.

I want you to know...
...that I'm having a hard time getting motivated lately (I think its the insomnia).
...that I miss my mom (shes my best friend) so much and I'm so excited to see her this month.
...that after my Africa trip, I'm planning to move to California for awhile.

I've planned...
...a great book to swap for Kateigh's bookswap.
...to join extreme bootcamp with my sweet friend, SB, as the instructor.  she rocks.
...to go on a roadtrip (with Jac) to visit some fam (most importantly, my mama ♥)

I want to say to someone special...
..."i'm not the silly romantic you think.
i don't want the heavens or the shooting stars.
i don't want gemstones or gold.
i have those things already.
i want... a steady hand.
a kind soul.
i want to fall asleep, and wake,
knowing my heart is safe
i want to love and be loved."
.:shana.ab:.

3 comments:

Honey Bee said...

Ahh! I love that you're aware of the fact that they're so many friendships willing to be discovered amongst the bloggy ladies! It helps me stay excited for my upcoming project.
And ..I've prepared a book for the book swap too!

marisa said...

oh carrie that last part is just... beautiful!

chelsea rebecca said...

love your blog!! {found it through your sisters!}
you are so inspiring and i love the list of things to accomplish!!!
way to go on joing an "extreme bootcamp" i've always been to scared to join!! haha.
once i get some extra cash {i'm a broke college student} i cannot wait to donate to your absolutely wonderful trip!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online