or for those of the rest of us that don't read latin fluently,
"fortune favors the bold"
jump right in.
dive in.
head first.
no holds barred.
go big.
get in over your head.
let go.
let God.
be fortuitous.
be bold.
be brave.
be happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
On a side note...
I'm sending out my bookswap package tomorrow!
As you know, I'm still away from all of my things,
so perusing the local book store,
searching for the Perfect (!) book....
I managed upon a sale and got about $200 worth of books for about $50.
Which is 'technically' the first purchase I've made for myself this year.
(yayay for self-control!)
a-MAZ-ing!
I love good deals.
The book I chose is special for many reasons.
But most importantly,
it opened my mind and inspired my journey.
I am so excited for my swap buddy to get it in hand and hope that she'll enjoy it as much as I did
(and do, since I still have my original copy).

"/>


3 comments:
and i do nothing.
shame on me!
i am really excited about this book swap...so fun!!!! um...and amazing deal on books...i am so jealous...i need to find a good cheap book store around here....
Sent out my book today. I can't wait until my swap partner get it. I am really excited :)
ps- $200 worth of books for $50, that sounds like pure heaven to me.
Post a Comment