My dear readers,
This is a personal note to my dear Meg & Mike. I'm happy to share the joy & love of their special day with all of you. I've included some of my favorite photos from the day. Photos were taken by a friend & colleague of Jackie's, John Ciombor.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My dear sweet cousin, Meg, married her best friend, Mike, on Friday December 18th, 2009. I can tell you with my whole heart that these two souls were meant for one another. Looking at them and being able to share in the excitement and joy of their day was amazing. The ceremony was beautiful, just as we all knew that it would be. The reception was divine, just as any event involving family is bound to be.
For Meg & Mike, one of my best friends, and one of my newest friends...
I wish you a lifetime of happiness and love. For now, forever, and for always.
with love,
Carrie xx

"/>

















3 comments:
What a beautiful wedding and post.
awwww someday i hope i know what it feels like to marry my best friend.
ps. that red looks gorgeous on you girls.
suchhh beautiful pictures! :)
what a lovely wedding! they sound like a great couple :)
Post a Comment