12.12.2009

Kreativ Blogger Award!


Alright, so here's me in a few photos.  They are in no particular order...


My favorite corner in my room.. Pictures of my family & friends. Books galore:





Demitasse cups with teeny little shoes & french words on them.












I also have a thing for pretty glass containers.






And a strange love for hatboxes, huge mirrors & tiffany lamps.

Original artwork by Your's Truly...

charcoal sketching

turpentine wash



I love getting post from anyone, but I always keep cards from my besties.  The one on the left is from JacPfef, my lovely little sister and the one on the right is from my bestie, Allisen.


So with those little photos into my own little life, I'm tagging you seven to show us all 7 things in your life/home/space that show who you are or what you are all about:


2 comments:

Micaela said...

carrie i love your 7. i have a thing for mirrors in general & the cups... any girl who has french worded demitasse cups... well just plain makes me want to come over for tea.

OF COURSE you're an artist... you're as talented as your sister's photographs.

thanks for sharing your kreativ side! xoxo

Carrie said...

Thank you so much Micaela! You are welcome for tea anytime!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online