12.16.2009

honey, let me sing you a song

I've been crazy falling into music lately... I'm obsessed with the coffee house channel on Sirius radio. I'm really going to miss that when I cancel my subscription at the end of this month. Here are some of my faves of the moment...

Mishka, singing 'Guy with a Guitar.'... His style has a Johnny Cash meets Beck & Tom Waits in a diner for coffee. ♥

Ke$ha rockin with 'TiK ToK,' makes me want to go out and dance with my besties all night long... ♥

Ryan Adams, 'Come Pick me Up.' Amazing voice. Amazing words. ♥ ♥

anything off of Train's newest album... I love that they took a step back and played with their hearts again. The one song that I could play 27 times in a row is 'Breakfast in Bed.' ♥ ♥ ♥

And I've fallen madly in love with this guy & his words. Just listen a little and you'll understand...





I dare you to listen to the songs... Let me know what your favorites are!!

Location:NY

1 comment:

Anna said...

i'll have to check these guys out! i like the coffee house station too! they played it at a restaurant i used to work for :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online