11.29.2009

The breathings of my heart...






Forgot what's gone
Take note of what's left
Hoping for the future
...
planning my escape.



found my old journal. Started carrying it with me. I've got some pretty good stuff. Started some lists within.

Things that make me smile.
(so I never forget how to smile)

Also my 2 year plan... Yep, only 2 years. Mostly, though, it's an extended one-year plan. No worries. I will be stress free. And happy. I've decided to write a book, well, finish it really... It's already started. I've got big plans for my future. Even bigger ones for my present. I'll let you in little by little. I want to keep you coming back to get the updates.

As of today, it is my last night in California for 2009. I'm sad. At the same time, that sadness is just the beginning. And the beginning of my plan is scary, to me.

I'm quoting one of my favorite movies when I say...

"beginnings are scary, endings are usually sad, but it's the middle that counts the most. Try to remember that when you find yourself at a new beginning. Just give hope a chance to float up. And it will..."

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online